Things I’ve had to pick up from working with an LG IPECs phone system.
1) Default Phone Password is: 147* (for when prompted when you first take them out of the box).
2) Setting up an additional phone.
– Make sure that DIP switch 3 is set to ‘on’ to allow additional handset registration.
– On another phone Go to ‘Trans/PGM’ ->  Supplementary ->  Network Config to see how the system in setup (handy for finding VLANs and such).
– Plug in the new phone and set the settings similar to the current one, just using a different IP address.
– Voicemail is setup as a Hunt Group, the station has to call into that Hunt group and provide a Password, the password is the extension number, followed by the code found in the Authorization Code Table (227).
If the code was 111, the password for Extension 246 would be 246111
– Voicemail can be sent to email. Here is a document outlining how to do it: http://www.ariatech.com.au/uploaded/File/iPECS/QHG-KB/Q522_VSF_to_Email.pdf
3) System Speed Dial / Public Directory.
– Nobody likes bashing in a bunch of contacts on the desk phone. They can instead be updated via the ‘System Speed Dial’ screen in the Web management tool, found under ‘System Data’ -> ‘System Speed Dial’
4) Changing Extensions around.
Update the extensions in Flexible Station Number(PGM 105)
And don’t forget the Flexible DID table (Flexible DID Conversion(231))
5) Performing a factory reset. Flick DIP4 to ON (Same as DIP3 above), remove power, return power. Manually configure network IP to 10.10.10.x / 255.255.255.0 (where X is any number between 3 and 254) and Open up a web browser and go to https://10.10.10.2
Default password is empty. From here, upload a database backup, connect MFIM back into Network and remember to flick DIP4 to Off, otherwise the next time it reboots it will forget the database.
6) Checking a handset firmware:
Trans/PGM -> 79 (all the Phone PGM codes can be found here: https://www.nonstoptelecom.com/site/download/LIP-8012E-8024E.pdf)
7) Adding a DND Flex button for a Hunt Group. It’s possible to do this from the handset, but I needed to do it from the webadmin.
In Flexbutton UI, set the Type to ‘Programming (Numbering Plan) then the Value of 571XYZ where XYZ is the Hunt group. Upon saving the Value should change to ‘HUNT DUTY(XYZ)’ (again XYZ is the Hunt group).