Things I’ve had to pick up from working with an LG IPECs phone system.
1) Default Phone Password is: 147* (for when prompted when you first take them out of the box).
2) Setting up an additional phone.
– Make sure that DIP switch 3 is set to ‘on’ to allow additional handset registration.
– On another phone Go to ‘Trans/PGM’ ->  Supplementary ->  Network Config to see how the system in setup (handy for finding VLANs and such).
– Plug in the new phone and set the settings similar to the current one, just using a different IP address.
– Voicemail is setup as a Hunt Group, the station has to call into that Hunt group and provide a Password, the password is the extension number, followed by the code found in the Authorization Code Table (227).
If the code was 111, the password for Extension 246 would be 246111
– Voicemail can be sent to email. Here is a document outlining how to do it: http://www.ariatech.com.au/uploaded/File/iPECS/QHG-KB/Q522_VSF_to_Email.pdf
3) System Speed Dial / Public Directory.
– Nobody likes bashing in a bunch of contacts on the desk phone. They can instead be updated via the ‘System Speed Dial’ screen in the Web management tool, found under ‘System Data’ -> ‘System Speed Dial’
4) Changing Extensions around.
Update the extensions in Flexible Station Number(PGM 105)
And don’t forget the Flexible DID table (Flexible DID Conversion(231))
5) Performing a factory reset. Flick DIP4 to ON (Same as DIP3 above), remove power, return power. Manually configure network IP to 10.10.10.x / 255.255.255.0 (where X is any number between 3 and 254) and Open up a web browser and go to https://10.10.10.2
Default password is empty. From here, upload a database backup, connect MFIM back into Network and remember to flick DIP4 to Off, otherwise the next time it reboots it will forget the database.
6) Checking a handset firmware:
Trans/PGM -> 79 (all the Phone PGM codes can be found here: https://www.nonstoptelecom.com/site/download/LIP-8012E-8024E.pdf)