Things I’ve had to pick up from working with an LG IPECs phone system.
1) Default Phone Password is: 147* (for when prompted when you first take them out of the box).
2) Setting up an additional phone.
– Make sure that DIP switch 3 is set to ‘on’ to allow additional handset registration.
– On another phone Go to ‘Trans/PGM’ ->  Supplementary ->  Network Config to see how the system in setup (handy for finding VLANs and such).
– Plug in the new phone and set the settings similar to the current one, just using a different IP address.
– Voicemail is setup as a Hunt Group, the station has to call into that Hunt group and provide a Password, the password is the extension number, followed by the code found in the Authorization Code Table (227).
If the code was 111, the password for Extension 246 would be 246111
– Voicemail can be sent to email. Here is a document outlining how to do it: http://www.ariatech.com.au/uploaded/File/iPECS/QHG-KB/Q522_VSF_to_Email.pdf
3) System Speed Dial / Public Directory.
– Nobody likes bashing in a bunch of contacts on the desk phone. They can instead be updated via the ‘System Speed Dial’ screen in the Web management tool, found under ‘System Data’ -> ‘System Speed Dial’
4) Changing Extensions around.
Update the extensions in Flexible Station Number(PGM 105)
And don’t forget the Flexible DID table (Flexible DID Conversion(231))