TL;DR: Zentyal Software RAID Setup.
Unfortunately it isn’t all that easy or straight forward for a targeted server disto to easily allow
- Start Install in ‘Expert’ mode.
- Go through install until you get to partitions.
- Select the partitioning method as ‘Manual’.
- First create ’empty’ partitions on each drive (I actually did this within PartedMagic).
- Then create the Software RAID (I created 1 MD device with RAID 1).
- Then you can create the LVM partitions (I used the Guided Partition step to automatically create everything, otherwise you can do it manually by hand).
Thanks to Rafaelwolf.com